Saturday, June 15, 2019

Lush Shampoo Bars (Review).


Lush Shampoo Bars

As a committed environmentalist I'm always on the lookout for products that will reduce my footprint on the planet, and as a regular traveller I'm always on the lookout for products that will make my life easier and more efficient. (I appreciate the paradox in that statement and I do my best to keep air travel to a minimum and to offset it whenever possible).
So when I stumbled upon these little beauties I did a little jig of joy.


As a company Lush have a strong and committed social and environmental stance, do not use products tested on animals, and only use natural ingredients; something that is extremely important to me as a consumer. Every single ingredient is listed clearly on the website.

Aside from all of the above their shampoo bars are ace.
They lather up really well, even with cold water, and make my hair feel nice and clean (and my conscience too), and as an added bonus I don't need to place them in a zip bag when passing through airport security.

I have thus far used the Montalbano (Lemon) and Honey I Washed My Hair (Honey) varieties, both have been excellent.
I often switch between the two because I have found that the lemon one can be a little drying if used constantly, but I have high hopes for this one to repel mosquitoes on my travels. I also have a bar of Godiva which I haven't yet used.

Initially I baulked a little at the cost - £8.00 for 55g bar - but then Lush suggest that you can get up to 100 washes per bar, and that one bar is equivalent to 750mls of regular shampoo which actually means that it's pretty reasonable. I haven't been counting but it does last a long time.

It's a big thumbs up from me and I will be continuing to use them indefintely. Brilliant product from an admirable company.


Montalbano (Lemon) 

Honey I Washed My Hair (Honey)
Godiva 



You can also follow Chase The Rainbow here:


Thank you for looking, see you soon.
Please don't forget to Like, Share, and Comment, if you enjoyed it :)

Consume less, live more. Plant more trees.



No comments:

Post a Comment