Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Normal service resumed!

Hi everyone.
Firstly a quick apology, since returning from Nepal I've had problems with my internet connection, sorry about that. This has now been resolved and I should be able to upload new blogs about our trekking trip to Mount Everest Base Camp and my successful completion of the Yak Attack mountain bike race over the next week or so; time permitting. 
I'll also be uploading a lot of images from both events; some of the things we experienced were truly amazing and hopefully you will be able to get a flavour of it from our photographs :)
I have also secured the domain name chasetherainbow.co.uk and we might move to a full website at some point soon if we can; at the moment it is just linked to the blog.
I am hoping to have some BIG news to announce towards the end of the month about a potential adventure or two for next year as well; watch this space! 
I'm also considering entering another one of the worlds toughest mountain bike races, La Ruta de Los Conquistadors held in Costa Rica in November but that really does depend on my being able to finance the trip and work out how to get enough time off work. Still a pipe dream at the minute.
In the mean time I have a reunion planned with Wilco in Holland in the middle of June and we will be attending The Fusion of Dance rave in his home town of Zwolle. I'm looking forward to that!
Thanks to everyone for their support and please keep on looking.
See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment